If you’re looking to make extra money working online, you’ve probably encountered some of these common scams. These are some of the main ways you can be tricked into giving your hard-earned money to someone else.
Some people really enjoy working from home, while others find it stressful. Either way, there are a few new options for work from home that could help you decide which one would work best for you. With some of these, you can get paid to work from home, while others will work on your own schedule. The future of work is changing, and it would be a shame if you did not take advantage of these new options.
While working full time is the norm in most top-tier countries, it is not for everyone. For some people, working 40 hours a week is simply not enough hours to make ends meet. Here at thefundingsport , we look at remote work and ask: Why do we need to work so much? Is it possible to work from home and still make a decent living?
GriYASS is a business that employs online data entry workers to make money by solving various captchas. The company’s headquarters are in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The company’s website has been up for little over three years and works with individuals in India who want to work as data input operators. GriYASS has two websites: one called GriYASS.net, which provides data entry work to individuals in India, and the other called GriYASS.com, which offers ad posting employment to people in India. If you’re searching for data entry job, double-check that you’re on the right website before signing up. For each right captcha you enter as a data entry operator, you may earn between Rs. 0.05 and Rs. 0.5. Just bear in mind that certain captchas are difficult to see, and you can only make so many mistakes before your account is frozen for the day. This business is a little unusual in that if your account has been frozen due to too many mistakes, you may wait 24 hours before trying again. Because the money you make is immediately transferred into your bank account, the business only works with Indians.
What Is the Process?
- You’ll need to sign up for an account on their website.
- Check out the demo before establishing your account to be sure this job is right for you.
- You must choose a plan after registering with the business. The money is collected, according to the business, for server upkeep and account activation.
- The basic subscription costs Rs. 200 per day and enables you to submit an unlimited number of captchas. Each captcha you enter will be 10 characters long, and for each right captcha you type, you will be paid Rs. 0.05.
- The premium plan is Rs. 250 and includes all of the same features as the regular plan. This strategy differs from the others. For each right captcha you enter, the business will pay you Rs. 0.10. The captcha that you’ll be entering will be 8 characters long.
- The premium plus plan costs Rs. 350 and provides the same advantages as the other two plans; however, each captcha is 6 characters long in this plan, and you will be paid Rs. 0.50 for each right captcha you enter.
- This seems to be a one-time charge, with the option to upgrade your package at a later point and time.
- The captcha on all plans is alphanumeric, regardless of which plan you select.
- You are permitted 15 mistakes each day before the business stops you and you are unable to work that day. You may, however, work the following day until you input 15 incorrect captchas again.
- If you do not meet the minimum payment within 30 days, your plan will be terminated. If this occurs, you may use the funds in your account to re-enroll in your plan. If you can’t achieve Rs. 1000 in 30 days, the business thinks you aren’t serious about working for them.
- There are no free plans available on the website. If you want to work for this website, you’ll need to buy one of the plans.
- A incorrect response will be recorded if you miss a captcha or do not put in the proper captcha answer.
- The business makes it clear that no training is provided for this position. Before joining the business, they want you to view the demo and work on it.
- You are only allowed to use one login and password at the business. You may, however, operate from several places using multiple IP addresses.
- You are not permitted to earn money in groups. Your account will be suspended and your payment will be forfeited if the business discovers you have done this.
- The business offers you 14 seconds to properly enter a captcha. However, they claim that typing the captcha should only take 3 to 6 seconds.
- The business suggests that you type the captcha for 4 to 6 hours each day.
How do you get paid?
- You have 30 days to achieve the site’s minimum payment.
- Before you can request payment, you must first earn Rs. 1000 in your account.
- Payments are paid out within 24 hours after receiving them.
- The business does not pay on Sundays or holidays declared by the government.
- The funds are put straight into your bank account.
Advantages and disadvantages:
- For entering captcha, there is a sliding compensation scale.
- Your account may be upgraded at any time.
- Your profits will be paid straight into your bank account.
- You may try out the company’s demo before you decide to join. This provides you a decent sense of what you’ll be working on.
- To work for this firm, you must first choose a plan and pay the firm.
- If you do not earn the minimum payment in 30 days, your account will be suspended.
- If your account has been suspended, you will need to pay the fees again.
- Many individuals struggle to type the captcha that the website provides.
- It’s much too simple to make 15 mistakes and be unable to work for the next 24 hours.
What You Should Know:
- According to the company’s website, it has been in operation since 2010. However, according to the company’s website, it was founded in 2016. Because the firm must have a website to perform this kind of service, they are deceiving you about how long they have been in business.
- Working for a business for a fee is a red sign, and you should not work for anybody for a fee. You won’t have to pay someone to enter captcha at home since all reputable businesses provide their services for free.
- There are a lot of complaints on the internet. When a person files a complaint, there is always one person who is available to respond.
- The demo created by the business does not reflect the work you really perform on the site. The captcha you enter in the demo is not a captcha that will ever be typed for a business.
- The majority of businesses that demand a registration fee are not genuine. Other captcha businesses do not need you to pay a registration fee to work with them.
- This business does not have a social media presence. Employees of this business are unable to express their opinions on the company. Genuine businesses value customer feedback and maintain a social media presence so that others may learn more about them.
- GriYASS.net and GriYASS.com are owned by the same person. There are many complaints about both businesses if you do a search on them.
- For a captcha site, the monthly minimum withdrawal limit is very high. When your account balance reaches $1 to $5, most companies will enable you to withdraw your money. Before you may withdraw your money, this business requires you to earn $15. If you are unable to achieve this sum, your account will be suspended and you will be required to pay again.
- Many individuals have paid the company’s registration fee, but their accounts have yet to be activated.
- Some employees worked for the business but were never compensated for their efforts.
Personally, I would not advise you to join this firm. There are far too many red signals, which usually means the business will defraud you once you’ve paid. Many individuals paid this business to make money every month, and the corporation accepted their payment but never activated their accounts. Furthermore, for a captcha business, the payment threshold is very high. This business also has another website where you may be paid to publish advertisements online. The site seems to be quite similar to this one, and you will be required to pay a registration fee in order to complete the task. My recommendation to you is to look for a reputable site that pays you for the job you perform and does not need you to pay the business to work for them.
Working from home has become increasingly popular, but it’s actually a lot more complicated than most people think. Whether you’re a full-time employee looking for a way to increase your income, a part-time worker trying to earn a few extra bucks by working from home, or a full-time online entrepreneur who wants to spend less time commuting and more time creating an entrepreneurial empire, we’ll show you how to work from home and earn more money than you ever thought possible.. Read more about legit online jobs with no fees and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you know if an online job is legit?
This is a difficult question to answer, because there are many different types of online jobs. For example, if you are looking for work as an Uber driver, then you would be able to find out whether or not the job was legitimate by checking the companys website and seeing what their requirements are.
How much can you earn with Remotasks?
This depends on the tasks you complete. You can earn anywhere from $0.01 to $10 per task, with the average being around $0.06.
Is Remotasks com legit?
Yes, Remotasks is a legit website.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- legitimate work from home jobs bbb
- best work from home jobs 2018
- work online from home and get paid 2018
- genuine work home jobs for agoraphobics
- legit online jobs that pay weekly